Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sorry


I feel guilty.
Sorry for the neglect.
Sorry that I started this blog to keep myself informed,
aware of what was going on with me, and met so many
extraordinary people who helped me through a hard time
in my life and then left you all.
{I was concerned about your life and now I feel disconnected.}

And mostly I'm sorry because I don't have amazing, wonderful
insightful things to say.

Life is blessedly normal.
Life is great.
Life makes me want to smile and tear up for happiness at the
same time. I love the ability to start my day and not wake up
crying. I love that I am worried about my job and how I can be
better for my kids and not concerned that I may just break down
at any moment. I love that I can tell someone I love them on a daily
basis and they believe me, and despite it all, despite the mess they've
seen me in, the insensitive things I say, they call me beautiful and
pronounce how lucky they are to be with me.

I've almost forgotten that girl I once was because
I feel strong.
And happy.
And I like that.

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Awww yay. I'm happy you're happy. :)

Tara said...

Beautiful. I am so glad to read this. So glad you are in a good place right now.