Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We've Returned

Ever been on vacation and decided you needed a vacation
from your vacation? We made it back from NY last night.
I think we are both pretty much exhausted, but good
times were had. The only thing I can think about right now is
that I felt that I've been walking around in these all week:
{image}

Or maybe had someone pound the bottom of my poor
feet with a 2x4 about a thousand times. I missed my car.

My feet kill.
My room is a mess.
I'm behind at work.
No clean underwear anywhere in this place.
And I've got a butt-load of pictures to go through.

I slept awesome last night though.

I need a vacation.
:)

2 comments:

Laura Wynn said...

What a GREAT and Gorgeous picture of you two!! Glad you had a great time :)

Baby Sister said...

Glad you had fun. :) And I get that feeling all the time...it's no fun.