Monday, November 22, 2010

Photo Challenge: Food

Food is great. I don't blog about it much, because well
I've told about my terrible cycle before and to be
perfectly honest it hasn't changed that much.
Except if Mr. Friend (who needs a new name)
graciously feeds me fancy food, because I'm worth
it or something like that. He is nice like that.


But one of my favorite photos happen to be of some
delicious blueberries I had at our farmer's market a
few months back. They are so pretty. And shiny.

IMG_0320

If you want to join the Pastor's Girl's Pondering's photo
challenge hop over to her blog and enter.



Fun for all!

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I love that picture. :) You're so talented!!

Laura Wynn said...

Great shot! and I love that you keep saying Mr Friend needs a new name..but you have yet to give him one ;)
PS-you've got an award over at my blog!

mary kate said...

that picture is so awesome! glad your enjoying spending time with mr. friend and come over to my blog i've given you an award!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ooh lovely photo! Blueberries are so good. Mmm.